Digital UI Artist / Designer / Disruptor.
NGX Interactive is looking for a junior to intermediate Digital UI Artist / Designer / Disruptor to grow with us and create interactive exhibits for museums and cultural spaces.
NGX Interactive creates digital interactive storytelling experiences for museums, discovery centers, exhibitions and other community-based cultural and educational events. This includes the planning, management, design, development and maintenance of custom digital interactive solutions.
We are a growing team of passionate can-do individuals from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and personal interests. We share a real excitement about creating the next “wow” experience for our clients.
High level view.
- – Conceptualize, design and create appealing and unique onscreen interfaces that adhere to the product requirements, experience and user affordances for each of our projects
- – Identify, disrupt and solve issues with existing UI design concepts
- – Creatively re-imagine the interactive onscreen experience within the cultural space, thinking outside of the box
- – Use and create innovative methods and tools for testing and communicating with vision boards, prototypes, user journeys, wireframes, and evaluations
The nitty gritty.
- – Create and design custom onscreen visual interfaces from end to end that achieve goals within projects scope and UX perspectives
- – Communicate ideas and concepts with internal and external stakeholders and teams
- – Work with UI designers, animators, experience designers, content developers, producers, tech teams and project managers to create and implement brilliant art assets into our digital interactives
- – Take ownership of production, respecting technical constraints, project guidelines, client and team inputs
Build with us.
- – Develop expertise and knowledge of UI and visual UX methods and best practices
- – Participate in creative working sessions, prototyping and evaluations
- – Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within digital art and design
- – Be part of a creative, positive, productive, and collaborative team environment
What you need.
Here’s a few traits we are looking for:
- – Design work examples showing strong choices in layout and typography – digital or other
- – Artistic skills – illustration, concept art, animation, etc
- – Creative conceptual thinking – not just making pretty things, but demonstrating the thinking behind solutions
- – Ability to stay cool with multiple projects and timelines
- – An excellent handle on Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- – A desire to explore and adapt to production and prototyping tools – Sketch, XD, Principle, Marvel, etc
How to Apply.
- Applicants should submit their resume
- And a cover letter explaining why they want to work for NGX – and why they are a good match for the role. Candidates without a cover letter will not be short listed.
- Please include the job name in the subject line
- Please apply via form below or email to email@example.com.
Every application is appreciated, but please understand we aren’t able to respond to every application we receive. No phone calls, please.