Digital UI Artist/Designer
NGX Interactive is looking for freelance designers/artists to help us create interactive exhibits for museums and cultural spaces. Join our roster!
NGX Interactive creates digital interactive storytelling experiences for museums, discovery centers, exhibitions and other community-based cultural and educational events. This includes the planning, management, design, development and maintenance of custom digital interactive solutions.
We are a growing team of passionate can-do individuals from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and personal interests. We share a real excitement about creating the next “wow” experience for our clients.
We’re seeking different skillsets and scenarios, folks who can:
- Jump in for weeks or months at a time, enjoying the flexibility of not being full-time
- Take on small projects in addition your existing design work
- Contribute one or more specialized skills: UI style frames and mockups, wireframes, illustration, storyboard art, icons, typography, etc
- Use visual representations for complex ideas, systems and concepts
And, we’re looking for different levels of experience:
- Junior designers looking to work on diverse projects with good guidance and mentorship
- Intermediate/Senior designers comfortable taking the lead on a project
What we look for:
- Design work examples showing strong choices in layout and typography – digital or other
- Artistic skills – illustration, concept art, animation, etc
- Creative conceptual thinking – not just making pretty things, but demonstrating the thinking behind solutions
- An excellent handle on Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Adaptability to create with product and prototyping tools – XD, Sketch, Principle, Marvel, etc
- Next level communication and organizational skills
How to Apply:
- Please include your resume
- Please include a cover letter explaining why you want to work for NGX – and why you are a good match for the role. Candidates without a cover letter will not be short listed.
- Please include the job name in the subject line
- Please let us know if you prefer full time work, contract work, or both
- Please include your $ rates
- Please include a link to your design portfolio
- Please apply via the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your expression of interest. While every application is appreciated, please understand we aren’t able to respond to everyone. No phone calls, please.