NGX: Who We Are
NGX works in new mediums for storytelling and experience design for museums, discovery centers, exhibitions and other community-based cultural and educational events. We combine technical expertise, interpretive skill, and creativity to elevate the visitor experience.
We push the possibilities of new technologies to create experiences that are vivid and meaningful. In collaboration with our clients, we help engage audiences across a broad spectrum of ideas – from the whimsical to the monumental.
Discovery drives our work, we seek ambitious challenges, and we celebrate diversity of skill, identity, and perspective.
Do you value curiosity, possibility and connection? Let’s get to know each other!
NGX is looking for a developer, engineer or technologist that is comfortable wearing many hats, and passionate about implementing and supporting state-of-the-art technologies in a variety of applications. Responsibilities may include exploring custom computer vision solutions, supporting the research of AI in interactive applications, aiding in the specification and implementation of sensors, motors, and other hardware, developing and testing software, and writing supporting documentation.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Desire to wear a lot of hats and have interest or experience in
- Interactive software development
- Engineering, robotics, and mechatronic systems
- Machine learning, deep learning, body or face tracking
- Computer Vision
- Hardware specification and management
- Research and development
- Experience designing, deploying, and optimizing technical solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Programming and scripting experience, preferably OOP
- Experience with Git or other version control framework
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills – can write reports, put together presentations, and document development processes
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and independently
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Development experience in Unity or TouchDesigner
- Experience with Tensorflow/Keras or other machine/deep learning framework
- Understanding of fabrication and base-building processes
How to Apply:
Submit a Cover Letter along with your Résumé to work (@) ngxinteractive.com.
In your cover letter, please describe how your experience makes you a good fit for the role, and for our company. Candidates who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we can’t respond to all applicants. No phone calls please.