ngx is seeking a Producer to join our team. Producers, together with our Project Managers, lead our projects from concept to completion. Producers work collaboratively with project managers, designers, animators, writers, and developers, to deliver high quality work on schedule and on budget. They are creative, articulate, driven, and focused leaders that rally the team to create top notch work. They foster strong relationships with clients, partners, subcontractors, and internal team members. Projects include immersive, storytelling, and interactive exhibits and exhibitions within museums, science centres, and cultural institutions. Technology includes multi-user touch tables, large touch walls, gesture experiences, augmented reality, and projection mapping installations.
- Defines the vision, holds the vision / objectives for the project
- Leads the project team. Brings the best out of our designers, animators, developers.
- Communicates to client re: objectives, deliverables
- Supports the Project Managers in setting budget. Strategizes how to maximize impact / quality / creativity / innovation within budget
- Supports the Project Managers in setting strategizes on schedule based on meeting client needs / managing expectations / showing progress
- Reports on client relationship, quality of work from team, feedback from market.
- Leads and Facilitates workshop, with support from team
- Attends team meetings to ensure they do not stray from meeting client goals and are maximizing opportunity with the work
- Is the voice of the client in internal meetings with a balance of supporting the budget, resources and schedule
- Runs client meetings, creates meeting agendas and issues meeting summaries
- Develops and Writes Discovery and Planning Reports with support from team members
- Guides work of other contributors towards client goals
- Leads internal reviews by Executive Producer
- Ensures all client facing deliverables are aligned with requirements
- Reviews all client facing deliverables from team to approve before they are released
- Travels as needed for workshops, client reviews, and installs
- Provides project training for clients
- Creates long term relationships with clients based on trust and authenticity
- Understand the importance of storytelling within interactive educational exhibits
- Convey positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Are self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate curiosity for new technologies and technical processes
Applicants should be resilient to handle responsibilities and deadlines while maintaining a sense of humour. Must have dedication to excellence to help our company continue to exceed client expectations. Team members must care deeply about the quality of their work and be passionate about the industry that we work in.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter explaining why they want to work for NGX – and why they are a good match for the role. Candidates without a cover letter will not be short listed.
Please submit your application to Jessica Doig (jessica @ ngxinteractive.com).
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we can’t respond to all applicants. No phone calls please.