Do you create order and systems wherever you go, taking unusual pleasure in everything being in its right place? Are you a geek for data, spreadsheets, schedules, and budgets? Do you love to analyze information to reveal patterns and make astute observations? Do you see the big picture as well as the details? Are you a problem solver who is ready to jump into the unknown with confidence? Are you a glue person who can juggle tasks and deadlines from multiple project managers? At NGX Interactive, in the role of Project Assistant, you can do all these things, and be a major contributor to the success of our project management team.
We have identified certain traits, skills, and experience that would suit this role:
- 1-2 years experience as assistant project manager or project coordinator, preferably for software or multimedia related project.
- Aptitude for detail oriented coordination, administration, and management tasks
- Proficiency with Project Management Tools: Excel, Word
- Familiarity with MS Project, Basecamp
- Resilience to handle responsibilities and deadlines, while maintaining a sense of humour
- Dedication to excellence to help our company continue to exceed client expectations
- Willingness to contribute to development of internal process
- Desire to pursue a career in project management, gaining expertise along the way
How to Apply.
- Applicants should submit their resume
- And a cover letter explaining why they want to work for NGX – and why they are a good match for the role. Candidates without a cover letter will not be short listed.
- Please include the job name in the subject line
- Please apply via the form below or email to email@example.com.
Every application is appreciated, but please understand we aren’t able to respond to every application we receive. No phone calls, please.