Quality Assurance Coordinator
Are you excited by immersive digital media experiences like AR, VR, projection mapping and more? Passionate about new and wonderful Human-Computer Interaction technologies? Eager to collaborate in the development of high-quality award-winning applications? Fastidious in your accuracy with details and data? Able to juggle multiple projects and prioritise tasks like a champ?
NGX Interactive creates digital interactive storytelling experiences for museums, discovery centers, exhibitions and other community-based cultural and educational events. This includes the planning, management, design, development and maintenance of custom digital interactive solutions.
We are a growing team of passionate can-do individuals from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and personal interests. We share a real excitement about creating the next “wow” experience for our clients.
We are looking for a coop student to join our Technical Development Team to assist with quality assurance and testing across multiple projects from Sept to Dec 2019. At NGX, we see QA as an end-to-end process. It relies on clear communication on requirements and expectations to ensure the best results in our project deliverables.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using prepared test plans to run a range of tests on interactive digital media applications that may include
- Accessibility compliance
- Documenting results, reporting any failures and bugs appropriately
- Assisting with monitoring bug correction progress, retesting and preparation of summary reports
- Assisting with digital media hardware procurement and documentation as needed
- Working with the development team in defining and setting up AV hardware for appropriate test environments
- Education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Digital Media or a related technical discipline
- Solid understanding, training and experience in QA processes
- Maturity and initiative to work independently in a way that supports your team and coworkers
- High personal standards for organisation, time management, and communication
- Resilience to handle responsibilities and deadlines, while maintaining a sense of humour and positive attitude
How to Apply:
- Please include your resume
- Please include a cover letter explaining why you want to work for NGX – and why you are a good match for the role. Candidates without a cover letter will not be short listed
- Please apply via the form below or email to email@example.com.
- Please include “Quality Assurance Coordinator” in the subject line
Thank you for your expression of interest. While every application is appreciated, please understand we aren’t able to respond to everyone. No phone calls, please.