NGX Interactive is seeking two Unity Developers to work on one of our projects.
NGX: Who We Are
NGX Interactive works in new mediums for storytelling and experience design for museums, discovery centers, exhibitions, and other community-based cultural and educational events. We combine technical expertise, interpretive skill, and creativity to elevate the visitor experience.
We push the possibilities of new technologies to create experiences that are vivid and meaningful. In collaboration with our clients, we help engage audiences across a broad spectrum of ideas – from the whimsical to the monumental.
Discovery drives our work, we seek ambitious challenges, and we celebrate diversity of skill, identity, and perspective.
Do you value curiosity, possibility, and connection? Let’s get to know each other!
We’re seeking different skillsets and scenarios, folks who can:
- Jump in for weeks or months at a time
- Contribute specialized skills in Unity 3D as well as other Web Technologies
- Join the team periodically at our Vancouver office for hands on testing and bug fixing if needed
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, information systems, or similar
- 2+ years of experience in Unity Game development
- 2+ years of experience working with C# and/or C++
- 1+ years working with Git or other version control framework
- Experience designing, deploying, and optimizing technical solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and independently
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Vuforia AR, AR Foundation, or other AR framework in Unity
- Experience recommending commercial-grade hardware based on development specifications
How to Apply:
Submit a Résumé to Mindy Roh (mroh @ ngxinteractive.com).
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we can’t respond to all applicants. No phone calls please.